Thursday, February 28, 2008


I've been working on something new and so so so fun and exciting and I'm thrilled to finally have some photos to show what I've been doing!! I've started wirework. There are lots of possibilities with wirework and I've been creating so may new things, trying to find my "niche" in this. So many things I was creating just wasn't quite right. Either it didn't represent the style I want for my jewelry, or it just wasn't pretty enough... well, tonight I finally created a couple pieces that I just loved! Then I tried them on, and they're gorgeous!!! Sparkly sparkly with an abundance of Swarovski crystals!! Ooooh, just look!! Now, my husband thinks he's not going to see me for a few days now that I've discovered this new fun... he may be right! I'm going to keep making stuff, and I'll keep you posted!

No comments: